Need help with 1REport or DocuWalk? See help and support options here:
If you have any questions or technical issues while using 1REport or DocuWalk, click the Chat/Help button (icon) in the bottom-left corner of your screen. Here you can access and see your Customer Support options and work in the DocuWalk Chatbot named "DotBot":
Our online knowledge Base is a dynamic source for information about 1REport and DocuWalk.
You can search our Knowledge Base for help and assistance from within 1REport and DocuWalk two ways:
1) Using the Chatbot named DotBot (see above): This method will allow you to search for and find a specific document using DotBot's help and then will open the selected help article in a new tab of your browser. You can continue to use and search the full Knowledge Base after you have reviewed the initial article.
2) By selecting the Help button in the upper right corner of the DocuWalk or 1REport Screen: This method will open the Knowledge Base in a separate browser tab and allow you to search for the help you are seeking.
You can also directly access or search the Knowledge Base from anywhere on the Internet and within your browser using: help.docuwalk.com
Contact ShelterZoom Support
You may reach DocuWalk and 1REport support via: phone, email, chat, and web form (on DocuWalk.com).
- To reach a support representative by chat: Access chat support through our Chatbot name DotBot (see above). Depending on support volume or the time of day, chat support may not be available. In this case, you can submit information to our support team and have them get back to you when next available.
- To reach a support representative by email: email@example.com
- To reach a support representative by phone, please use the following phone numbers: