Follow these steps to register as an Organization User
Currently, there are two types of user accounts available in the system: Individual User and Organization User. Follow these steps to register as an Organization User:
- Choose a package, either Teams or Enterprise, then click Get Started
2. On the next screen, enter first and last name, your company email address, and mobile number. Check the checkbox for I agree to the Terms and Conditions, then click Sign Up
3. On the following screen, click Get Started.
4. On the “Create a Password” screen, enter your desired password, then click Next.
5. A verification code will come to your mobile device.
6. On the Profile Verification screen, enter verification code received on mobile, then click Next.
7. On the Profile Information screen, fill in first and last name, email, mobile, and other information. Those with an asterisk (*) are required to complete the registration process. Once complete, click Next.
8. On the Organization Information screen, fill in the information required (with an asterisk*), then click Next.
9. On the Create/Upload Signature screen, type your name and choose a desired font style for your signature. It is your option to tick the checkbox for include company name and title with your signature. You also have the option to upload your signature using .jpg, .png, or .gif formats. If satisfied with the signature preview, click Update Signature, then click Next.
10. On the Notifications screen, choose how you receive your notifications, then click Next.
11. On the Profile Photo/Profile Description screen, you can upload your photo and include a short bio about yourself. Once done, click Next.
12. Lastly, on the Add Team Members screen, you can add the members of your organization and give them permissions as appropriate. Don’t forget to click the button for Add User. Once done, click Finish. Team members you add will receive a notification that will serve as an invite for them to join DocuWalk.